ACTIVE PROJECT >
- Name: Spruce Street Apartments (Project Cardinal)
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
- Number of Units: 148-unit Class A Multifamily Rental Community
- Project Type (Wrap, Podium, Gurban): Podium
- Construction Start Date: Q3 2022
Project Cardinal is a 148-unit apartment community in St. Louis, MO, including 3,000SF of retail space. The project’s site is an infill location within downtown St. Louis’ entertainment corridor. The site is located on Spruce Street, between the MLB and NHL stadiums, and is two blocks from the live-work-play development, Ballpark Village. The location provides efficient access to major interstates and highways, and is a 10-15 minute drive from the key employment and entertainment hubs in St. Louis (Central West End, Clayton, Cortex, SLU, WashU, The Grove, etc.). The project will contain a full amenity offering including: fitness center, club room, outdoor courtyard, grills, firepits, dog wash station, dog run, rentable work from home space, and rentable storage.