ACTIVE PROJECT >
- Name: Crossroads Community
- Location: Asheville, North Carolina
- Number of Units: Horizontal Site Development for 660 Units of Class A Multifamily Residential Units and Age-Restricted Senior Assisted Living Project with Memory Care
- Project Type (Wrap, Podium, Gurban): Gurban
- Construction Start Date: September 2021
Crossroads Community is a horizontal development plan on 55 acres in the high barrier-to-entry market of Asheville, North Carolina. The site, which is 2.5 miles from Downtown Asheville, is ideally located in the trendy West Asheville neighborhood and has 2,500 feet of frontage on I-240/I-26. The wooded, elevated site also has 4,100 feet of frontage along Hominy Creek. The horizontal site plan will create three pad-ready sites for two phases of 510 Class A multifamily residential units to be developed by Stonehenge and a 150-unit senior living facility. Horizontal development will include the following: construction of a new access road with curb and gutter into the site, landscaping, off-site traffic improvements, construction of a greenway along Hominy Creek as well as the installation of all utilities.